A People-Driven PursuitArmed with decades of experience and well-earned industry wisdom, the Palmate team is here to help you navigate cannabinoids’ current and future impact on the health and wellness industry. Through strategic leadership and backing from our parent company Tavistock, we're an organization that’s built to last.
Adam Cyrus | CEO
He draws on his background in investments and operations to identify and set strategic priorities and works closely with regulators, authorities, suppliers, and customers to advance common goals.
- 18 years Investments, Operations, and Finance
- 2 years Cannabis
Everything we do at Palmate stems from the dedication of our people.
Jeff Field | President & COO
He combines experience in high-quality operations with in-depth knowledge of cannabinoid science to direct the team to excellence in all aspects of operations and production.
- 6 Years Cannabis, including key roles in two early U.S. medical CBD licensees
- 4 Years Import and Distribution Operations
- 2 Years Real Estate Development as CFO
- 5 Years National Retail Distribution as VP Sales & Marketing
The quality of our process and our products aren't possible without a team that's passionate about what they do.
Bill Barczy Director, Sales & Marketing
His combination of working with Fortune 500 companies and growing start-ups gives him a perspective for identifying opportunities and achieving results.
- 18 years in key marketing roles across multiple verticals
- 12 years in Sales Management
Colin GalvinVice President of Production
Colin is a results-oriented Manufacturing Executive with a successful track record in heavy industry, chemical industry, and advanced manufacturing. His experience in leading multi-million dollar units and diverse cross-functional teams, demonstrates his leadership ability in various heavily regulated, high-performance, technical fields.
- 14 years in production and operations management
- 4+ years in Food Production
Gary Mikaelian, Ph.D.Director of Science and Analytics
Gary’s long and diverse career in laboratory management has brought key insights into meeting and exceeding Palmate’s exacting standards for raw material validation, product testing, and R&D to consistently innovate our products.
- 20 years in the Natural Products industry QC and R&D, including 4 years in the Cannabis industry
- 5 years in Pharmaceutical QC
- 3 years in the Applied Food Sciences
- 10 years in Organic Chemistry academic research
Jessica Engle VP of Quality and Compliance
Jessica's multi-industry QA and Compliance experience has helped build Palmate's robust quality system which has led us to achieve numerous certifications. She strives to bring food safety and compliance into the hemp industry.
- 2 Years in the Cannabis industry, including QA / QC with Liberty Health Sciences
- 6 Years in the Nutraceutical industry, including QA / QC with Valensa International
- 2 Years of Food Production experience
- 3 Years of Pharmaceutical experience
Brad Fraser, M.B.A.Controller
His experience in the processing industry as a Controller has allowed us to grow and understand what is driving our financial performance. Having worked for both start-ups as well as large corporations, his experience and understanding on how reporting is built has allowed him to replicate and improve on that process at Palmate.
- 20 + years working in key financial roles in processing, including Plant Controller at Florida’s Natural
- 7 years in Food Production
- 6 Years in Agriculture
Be A Part Of Palmate
Interested in joining the Palmate team? Browse our available openings and join us on our journey to a healthier world.