A People-Driven PursuitArmed with decades of experience and well-earned industry wisdom, the Palmate team is here to help you navigate cannabinoids’ current and future impact on the health and wellness industry. Through strategic leadership and backing from our parent company Tavistock, we're an organization that’s built to last.
Adam Cyrus | CEO
He draws on his background in investments and operations to identify and set strategic priorities and works closely with regulators, authorities, suppliers, and customers to advance common goals.
- 18 years Investments, Operations, and Finance
- 2 years Cannabis
Everything we do at Palmate stems from the dedication of our people.
Jeff Field | President & COO
He combines experience in high-quality operations with in-depth knowledge of cannabinoid science to direct the team to excellence in all aspects of operations and production.
- 6 Years Cannabis, including key roles in two early U.S. medical CBD licensees
- 4 Years Import and Distribution Operations
- 2 Years Real Estate Development as CFO
- 5 Years National Retail Distribution as VP Sales & Marketing
The quality of our process and our products aren't possible without a team that's passionate about what they do.
Bill Barczy Director, Sales & Marketing
His combination of working with Fortune 500 companies and growing start-ups gives him a perspective for identifying opportunities and achieving results.
- 18 years in key marketing roles across multiple verticals
- 12 years in Sales Management
Colin GalvinVice President of Production
Results oriented manufacturing executive with successful track record in heavy industry, chemical industry, and advanced manufacturing. Experienced leader of multi-million dollar business units and diverse cross functional teams in a variety of industries. Demonstrated leadership ability and professional advancement in heavily regulated, high performance, technical fields.
- 14 years in production and operations management
- 4+ years in food
Gary Mikaelian, Ph.D.Director of Science and Analytics
He runs the analytical laboratory that validates our raw material inputs and ensures our products meet or exceed the most exacting standards. The future lab is intended not only for QC but also for the process/product R&D.
- 2 Years in Cannabis, including Laboratory Science at Liberty Health Sciences
- 18 Years in Nutraceuticals, including Laboratory Manager at Valensa International
- 5 Years in Pharmaceuticals
- 4 Years Food Production and Food Science
Jessica Engle Director of Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Her focus on continuous quality improvement ensures our high standards are always being elevated.
- 2 Years Cannabis, including QA / QC with Liberty Health Sciences
- 6 Years Nutraceutical, including QA / QC with Valensa International
- 2 Years Food Production experience
- 3 Years Pharmaceutical experience
Brad Fraser, M.B.A.Controller
His experience in the processing industry as a controller will allow us to grow and understand what is driving our financial performance. Having worked for both start ups as well as large corporations he has seen how reporting is built and knows how to replicate and improve on that process with Palmate.
- 20 + years working in key financial roles in a Manufacturing environment, Including Plant Controller at Florida’s natural.
- 7 years in Food Production
- 6 Years in Agriculture
Patrick Falcone Production and Inventory Manager
His extensive experience in food manufacturing and operations include in-depth knowledge of process control, lean manufacturing, and food safety.
- 20+ Years Food Manufacturing in the Florida citrus industry
- 10+ Years of Managerial experience
Be A Part Of Palmate
Interested in joining the Palmate team? Browse our available openings and join us on our journey to a healthier world.